Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day with the Sweeneys

So far, this might be the only resolution that we've kept.  
I tried to make the holiday a little more special, and I do believe I succeeded.
 
I started with some homemade decorations. 
(Pardon the lighting, we live in a basement with no natural light to be found)

 In the morning I made some heart shaped pancakes! New tradition?
In the afternoon, I forced Ryno to be my little model.  I'm lucky I got this shot.  He was not having it because the neighbor dogs were out playing and I was forcing him to sit and stay.  Good boy.
 Dinner consisted of heart-shaped pizza on Ryan's new pizza pan (his Vday gift... how romantic, right?), homemade bread sticks, and cranberry ginger ale in the fancy glasses, of course.
 

 
 Ryno knows pizza no matter how the shape.

As much as all of this took planning and preparation, it was worth it.  It made the day way more fun!

2 comments :

  1. I love your decorations! what is the big heart made of--fabric?
    cute heart-shaped pancakes & pizza!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete