Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Interview at Joann Fabrics


If you haven't seen Pitch Perfect, you MUST.  I saw it 6 times in a matter of a month or so.  Now that I've had a break, I really want to watch it again.

 Also, thanks to my bestie, I've been listening to this song on repeat all day.  Can't get enough!

4 comments :

  1. Is that her hubby? (not the singer) That's A LOT of tatoos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pitch perfect. It's the only movie I've ever rented from redbox with the intention of keeping it longer than one night. I knew that just wouldn't be long enough. And I probably watched it.. Five times? On that rental alone. I've rented it twice =)

    Also, I love that song by Pink. Jordan can attest to that. He probably knows all the words and is so sick of it by now.

    This is why we're friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I could share it with you. She has SUCH a beautiful voice and they really do compliment one another well.

    Regarding Pitch Perfect...I thought it was aca-dumb haha. But you know me and movies, I'm not a good critic. Glad your interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that movie the day it came out!! SOOO funny! Dave even likes it. He thinks it's like watching SNL.

    ReplyDelete