I feel bad. Ryan went through all the effort of the scavenger hunt and it just frustrated me.
I'm very grateful, and absolutely love my hidden treats but the riddle part was borderline awful.
First, I'm terrible at crosswords. Totally not my thing.
Second, he and I don't think the same. We know this.
So what he thinks is a great hint leaves me completely clueless.
So let's see if you can guess his clues.
If you click on the clue, it should take you to a new window with the treat that I got.
5. In basketball, it's like saying you got blocked twice - this is a flavor.
This one really ticked me off because I could NOT get it!
This one really ticked me off because I could NOT get it!
So how did you do? If you can't tell, Ryan and I buy each other food to show our love.
His goal was to buy things that I like that aren't his favorite so that I would eat them to get fat and he wouldn't. I think he did pretty well! And if you haven't had those Chocolate Covered Pomegranate things from Sam's Club, you should. They're AMAZING. And sold in bulk which is incredibly dangerous.
Also, have you seen this. yet?
Also, have you seen this. yet?
Umm those clues are SO HARD. I don't think I got a single one. Actually, I got the popcorn one. That's it.
ReplyDeleteI got the popcorn and the licorice...
ReplyDeleteYeah, I didn't do so well with the clues.
ReplyDeleteThey have something similar to those love bombs at Walgreen's. But, no matter where you get them, they are d-a-n-g-e-r-o-u-s!