Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Three more thanks


Day 20: I'm thankful for naps.

Day 21: I'm thankful for the internet and modern technology.  It would take so much effort otherwise to stay in touch with my friends! :)

Day 22:  On this Thanksgiving, I was most thankful for band-aids, that most often than not the body can heal itself, and thumbs.  Stupid sweet potatoes... I had no idea how hard they are and they got the best of me.  I also found out how many things you cannot do when you have a disabled thumb.

I know a lot of these weren't deep and profound, but that's me.  I am not deep nor profound.  I was really trying to be thankful for the things that were right in front of me that day.   If you wanted something more eloquent, I can refer you to some of my other Facebook friends who did a much better job with this.  I just thought it would be a good reminder for me of all the small things in life to be thankful for!

2 comments :

  1. I like the things you are thankful for. Not everything we are thankful for needs to be really profound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's most often the little things (like thumbs) we take for granted. We get so used to them that we forget to be thankful for them. So I guess a lot of these things were profound in their own sort of way.

    ReplyDelete