Day 8: I'm thankful to know that we will all be resurrected one day and be reunited with those we love.
Day 9: I'm thankful for my sister Marisa. She has always gone above and beyond to take care of the family, and now her own. She is a great example of a mother, wife, sister, friend, and member of the Church. She always makes a point to include Ryan and I in whatever she can and I know I can always turn to her. I love you! (Sorry, other siblings, if your birthday was in November, you'd get a shout out too!)
Day 10: I'm thankful we were able to get one motorcycle ride in before winter! And I'm also thankful we didn't get blown off the road as the storm blew in.
Day 11: I'm thankful I have a home to return to in Lincoln with two loving parents to welcome me and let me relax and do nothing. Because that is what home is for.
Day 12: I'm thankful I have my scriptures on my phone. It makes reading WAY easier! I WILL finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.
Day 13: I'm thankful for pinterest. Silly, I know, but however did we plan dates, make crafts, find recipes, and decorate without it? It's saved my butt a time or two for sure when I was in a crunch!
Day 14: I'm thankful to watch a baby who sleeps right through two very loudly barking dogs. My days would be a very different story if that weren't the case.
Day 9: I'm thankful for my sister Marisa. She has always gone above and beyond to take care of the family, and now her own. She is a great example of a mother, wife, sister, friend, and member of the Church. She always makes a point to include Ryan and I in whatever she can and I know I can always turn to her. I love you! (Sorry, other siblings, if your birthday was in November, you'd get a shout out too!)
Day 10: I'm thankful we were able to get one motorcycle ride in before winter! And I'm also thankful we didn't get blown off the road as the storm blew in.
Day 11: I'm thankful I have a home to return to in Lincoln with two loving parents to welcome me and let me relax and do nothing. Because that is what home is for.
Day 12: I'm thankful I have my scriptures on my phone. It makes reading WAY easier! I WILL finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.
Day 13: I'm thankful for pinterest. Silly, I know, but however did we plan dates, make crafts, find recipes, and decorate without it? It's saved my butt a time or two for sure when I was in a crunch!
Day 14: I'm thankful to watch a baby who sleeps right through two very loudly barking dogs. My days would be a very different story if that weren't the case.
Hey I even got to me be #9 with a birthday on the 9th. I know, it wasn't a fluke. I love you too. :)
ReplyDelete