Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Days 17, 18, and 19

Day 17:  I'm thankful to live in the state of Nebraska and that I got to go to the last Husker home game of the season and Tom Osborne's last game working for the University.  Go Big Red!

Day 18: I'm thankful for good food, games, and friends.  That's what Sundays are for, right? (Oh, and family. But no family this week).

Day 19:  I'm very thankful that Ryan and I have everything we need (sadly we're not to the point where we don't WANT things).  We have plenty of food, a warm house with a place to sleep, plenty of clothing (both cute and functional), vehicles that should run for many many years to come, and all the other fun stuff of life (games, tv, bicycles, craft stuff, and many other things that make life enjoyable).

No comments :

Post a Comment