I've realized this before, but I was reminded of it again last night. If our kids take after me, we're going to have to deal with some terrible tantrums! I throw them more often than I should, especially at my age. Most of them are just playful and Ryan thinks they're cute, so they help me get my way. Last night, however, was a real hissy-fit.
Ryan got a cold a few days ago which means I'm just starting to get it. I was sleep deprived yesterday and when it came time for bed, my body refused. My nose was plugged and running at the same time and I was battling being too tired to fall asleep. Poor Ryan was trying to sleep next to me as I huffed and puffed and rolled over and even threw my pillow on the floor. I was quite the whiner.
I have a feeling I am doomed. My children are going to be quite the terrors if I don't get my act together!
Ryan got a cold a few days ago which means I'm just starting to get it. I was sleep deprived yesterday and when it came time for bed, my body refused. My nose was plugged and running at the same time and I was battling being too tired to fall asleep. Poor Ryan was trying to sleep next to me as I huffed and puffed and rolled over and even threw my pillow on the floor. I was quite the whiner.
I have a feeling I am doomed. My children are going to be quite the terrors if I don't get my act together!
haha, in that case, I think you had a right to have a fit. my worst moment after Nolan was born was with sleep deprivation & not being able to fall asleep.. I was a hot mess. It is funny how babies innately know how to throw fits (i.e. scream, dramatically fall to the floor, bury their face). I didn't teach Nolan that! I think he is going to be a stereotypical first-born :)
ReplyDeleteWe go to Walnut Grove Tree farm. Its only open on the weekends which is pretty stupid. But when we were in Omaha we went to Santa's Woods in Blair. It was nice. It has a barn and a tractor to take you out to the trees.
ReplyDeletehahaha I've soo done this before...maybe a few times. Hence the attitude thing posted in my bathroom
ReplyDelete