Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We suck at waiting.

Our two year anniversary and Ryan's birthday are coming up (June 12 and July 3) and I've been trying to figure out what to do for him.  When I read our friend Kristina's post about her "banniversary" gift I knew exactly what she was talking about.  I got an idea in my head and I've been so excited I can hardly wait to get it for Ryan.  He, of course, has no idea what it is.  He never knows what I come up with in this clever brain of mine.  The problem is, he has also been using his brain to think of what HE would like as a birthday present.  And it's not what I thought of.  Now that we've both been actually discussing these gifts, we are getting impatient to get them!  I caved yesterday and agreed to let him order what he wants - a GPS watch.  I'm still on the fence with my gift.  I still really want to get it for him.  But I don't want to wait even a month... Seriously, we SUCK at waiting.

No comments :

Post a Comment