Monday morning. The first question out of everyone's mouths as you make small talk at work is almost always "How was your weekend?"
My response is typically a default, "It was good!" But then they ask, "What did you do?"
And I pause. And think. And oftentimes have no idea. I usually have a pretty good idea of Sunday night because it was only 12ish hours prior. Sunday morning is church so that's a default. But Saturday or even Friday night? Clueless.
I've been thinking hard about this weekend since I was asked about it about an hour ago. Friday night Ryan had a guy's night so I was home alone doing womanly things like laundry, dishes and crafting. Saturday though... I still don't remember. I'm pretty sure it was just MORE laundry, dishes, and a walk for the pup. Yep, I'm pretty sure that's all. No wonder I can't remember most of my weekends.
In more exciting news, 13 more days of work. And Ryan only has about 1 week of "real" class left. Then it's just electives which have no quizzes or real work to do (I believe). Smooth sailing, here we come.
My response is typically a default, "It was good!" But then they ask, "What did you do?"
And I pause. And think. And oftentimes have no idea. I usually have a pretty good idea of Sunday night because it was only 12ish hours prior. Sunday morning is church so that's a default. But Saturday or even Friday night? Clueless.
I've been thinking hard about this weekend since I was asked about it about an hour ago. Friday night Ryan had a guy's night so I was home alone doing womanly things like laundry, dishes and crafting. Saturday though... I still don't remember. I'm pretty sure it was just MORE laundry, dishes, and a walk for the pup. Yep, I'm pretty sure that's all. No wonder I can't remember most of my weekends.
In more exciting news, 13 more days of work. And Ryan only has about 1 week of "real" class left. Then it's just electives which have no quizzes or real work to do (I believe). Smooth sailing, here we come.
Are you trying to tempt fate? Go outside, spin three times, and spit! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I can tell how much you are going to miss your job! Nothing like checking out before you are actually done. ;) Anyway, I am so the same way. I NEVER know what I did except for go to church (and lately...well, that's another story hahahahaha!) I guess church is important enough (slash that is what I have done every Sunday for 25 years), but you'd think we'd do other memorable things each weekend??
ReplyDelete