That's how I would describe my wardrobe. Granted, I have some great pieces in there, but as I've gotten older it's just gotten so... functional but without style. As I was trying to figure out what to wear this morning I decided I need to change that. No more buying v-neck cotton shirts and solid color (black or brown, of course) conservative heels. It's time to spice things up! So, I stopped at TJ Maxx on my way home because I've now heard 3 of my very well-dressed friends say they shop there. I tried new shapes and fabrics and patterns. Some were a success, others... not so much. But these... THESE were a huge success.
Now I just have to figure out what to wear them with...

Those are WAY cute! I love them, Caitlin. I'm experiencing a little bit of shoe envy.
ReplyDeleteAnd yet, they're still neutral...
ReplyDelete