Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

three more weeks

That's all I have left of work.

Due to University policies, as a temporary employee, after working for one year, I have to take a month off.  We were really hoping they would let us get around it because I'm leaving in July but they laid down the law and told me to get outta here.  So while it's not ideal financially, it is wonderful for my sanity.  Kudos to people who work full time ALL THE TIME because I sure am over it.  It could be the fact that I've lost all motivation since I knew I was leaving soon anyway. Regardless, three more weeks.  Then I get at least four months of nothing but crafting, sewing, making our photo albums, trying new recipes, working out, laying by the pool and maybe I'll even take up reading again.

Here's to May 31!

2 comments :