Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We LOVE our Maintenance Man!

Our maintenance man is named Matt. We like him a lot. In fact, we've even thought about inviting him and his wife over for dinner and games some night. It's really good that we have this great relationship because we were able to grab him when we discovered this yesterday:
A leak in the pipe coming out of our water heater! EEK - wet towels and sheets! But, we caught it quickly and it was fixed in no time and now our carpet is flowing like water as the fans dry it out.

In better news, we finally printed our wedding pictures and filled our frames which have had strangers in them for the past few weeks. :)


2 comments :

  1. Ewww. that doesn't look healthy. Carpet shouldn't do that.

    I have made it a rule not to look at craft blogs because they somehow make me feel inferior.

    Your wedding pictures are really cute and your dress is so you.

    Being a stay at home mom would be more fun if we didn't have kids. Seriously I can never get any crafting done, and I can never go to any craft stores with two kids. Ahhh. Oh well I get to watch a lot of Barney.

    Memorial park made me feel really sad, the list of all the P.O.W and those never found. There were no high school students there. And there was a UNO football game going on that we could hear so it was kind of fun.

    Enjoy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cakes, you should come to my house and do my crafts, cleaning and the organizing that I've been talking about doing for the last 5 years. Please! I need help!

    ReplyDelete