Holy smokes, I haven't posted a picture of Ryan since he started school!
And for good reason, we haven't taken any. I also realized that I STILL haven't taken any
pictures of our friends = no proof that we actually have friends. Fail.
Well, feast your eyes upon the existence of Ryan and our friend Mitch!
And for good reason, we haven't taken any. I also realized that I STILL haven't taken any
pictures of our friends = no proof that we actually have friends. Fail.
Well, feast your eyes upon the existence of Ryan and our friend Mitch!
I know, I know, he kinda looks like a creeper since he doesn't have our matching shirts or blond hair,
but we DID invite him. Cross my heart!
but we DID invite him. Cross my heart!
While we're talking about failure, let's look at a few more pictures from the Duke Football game, shall we?
This is their entire marching band. I realize that it's not a huge university,
but I think my high school band was bigger! Jordan would be so disappointed.
but I think my high school band was bigger! Jordan would be so disappointed.
Next up... do you see anything wrong with the colors in this picture?
I can't really give just Mitch and Ryan crap for being on their phones because I was too (until it died), as was another friend, Erika (though imaginary at the moment due to the lack of photo). We really did try to cheer on the Blue Devils, but when the final score is 62-13...
Oh, Duke football. I guess that's what we get when we have athletes who study things like:
Public Policy Studies
Biological Anthropology & Anatomy
Evolutionary Anthropology
Why yes, I did go home and start scanning through the roster to see their majors.
Don't judge.
Don't judge.
LOVE this. All of it. Wish i was there!! So glad i have neighbors to entertain my husband on one of his few days off!! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteThe problem with the color in this photo is, IT'S NOT RED!! This reminds me of the football games I went to at Ricks. It felt like a high school game.
ReplyDeleteTell your friend he looks like Kerr Smith, which is a compliment. :)
ReplyDelete