Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

For the Beauty of the Earth

Okay, okay. Maybe this wasn't the beauty you were expecting. Scroll a little further down for that. I do think these critters are so amazing, though! They spray our apartments for bugs and must do a good job because we have at least 6 petrified giants outside our front door. This first bad boy, however, is still alive. :)

Sigh... isn't this just so beautiful and inviting?
I am so spoiled to have this in my backyard. I can't wait until it starts changing color!
Sadly...If I had my way, Ryan and I would spend evenings lounging in our hammock...
and yes, that is our pool lounger. And yes, it is still warm enough to use it - sorry Nebraska!

2 comments :

  1. Those spiders are HUGE!!! I can't believe it. But you do have a pretty back yard! :) Good luck with the continued job hunt. I can completely understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We spent 2 nights in a campground in Boston that had a similar problem...only they didn't spray the campground. My parents couldn't understand why I kept whacking their sleeping bags with my shoes. There's nothing quite like finding one of them crawling across your body.

    ReplyDelete