I love this movie. It has always been and always will be my favorite Disney movie. Maybe it's Belle's brains and sass, her father's eyes when he puts on his inventor goggles, Gaston's incredibly thick neck and the swell cleft in his chin, or possibly the Wardrobe as she so gracefully dives on the intruders. And who can forget the heartwarming snowball fight and first dance? Siiiiigh.
Disney finally let it out of the vault and put it on DVD and I've mentioned it at least three times now hoping Ryan will pick up on it *hint hint* Needless to say I was THRILLED when my friend Ali texted me today wanting to watch it. The best part? It was still on VHS. Welcome back, childhood. :)
It comes out on Blue-Ray the 5th of October, I'm hoping it will be my birthday present.
ReplyDeletei keep meaning to get in touch with you and then i saw you posted a comment on jj's blog so i came to yours and here i am. i would love to see you and have you guys over for dinner or something. things are still a little crazy at our house with the new baby and ron's insane work hours, but i'll try to get something figured out soon! hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeletemaggie
So I've seen the commercials for the new DVD. I'll admit I'm totally tempted to buy it. It is also MY FAVORITE!!!
ReplyDelete