Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It keeps coming...

Yeah, so like I said... I have gobs of free time. This week I made a quilt top out of my high school t-shirts and now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to quilt it (machine, hand, tie?).
Then I decided to revamp my yellow pillowcase with a little feminine touch.

And I had fun making a flyer for our ward BBQ.
Next week I start the job hunt back over seeing as how things didn't go as well as I'd hoped the first time around. Anyone want to pay me for all the fun things I've been doing? :)

2 comments :

  1. Hey, it's Cathy Busby. I found your blog from your facebook. Anyway, I am in LOVE with your t-shirt quilt. I kept all of my t-shirts to make a quilt, and then I was dumb and just cut them out (in random squares). If you are free I'd love to have you show me how you did the top. I'm scared to death of sewing with stretchy fabric, I usually stick with cotton. I'll talk with you at church tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt. You must be very productive with your time off considering that you got an entire quilt done. Wow. Impressive. And I like it. I have next week off and can't wait to dive into the crafty stuff!

    ReplyDelete