Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

2010 Photo Album!

Remember how over six months ago I asked everyone their opinion on how I should make our family photo albums? Well, I hate to admit it, but I ended up changing it from what we all agreed on.  It was too much pressure to add the cute doodles and it was preventing me from getting it done.  I cleaned it all up by removing the little drawings and simplified the font.  I still love it, especially because it's DONE!  We'll see how soon I have the motivation to begin on 2011.

Click on the link below to preview of some of the pages! I took out ones with vital information (our address) and ones that I thought were boring or not very pretty. :)


http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/4117193-sweeney-family-2010#share-pane

3 comments :

  1. One day I'll make one for P...I have a hard time whittling down the pictures! (I started one for her first year...and now she's 2!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to document your life!

    ReplyDelete