Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Saturday night...

I hate to admit this but Ryan and I are currently watching a replay of wrestlemania 28 with The Rock vs John Cena. Not even the live version, but a replay from april. I've never actually watched WWE or WWF before and there is a reason. This is ridiculous! I cannot believe people legitimately watch this crap. Yet Ryan is sitting here getting very excited and giggling like a school girl. No joke, "I should start watching this again."

NO WAY.

4 comments :

  1. Sorry, Ryan, you should not "start watching this again." I can't believe 1. people participate, 2. people watch it, and 3. people will PAY to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, watching WWE can be extremely entertaining when you can laugh at the ridiculous over-acting and pseudo-drama...these muscle bound men can be so laughable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom, we all know you have a crush on The Rock! :)

      Delete