So If you read my first post from today you'd have heard about how quickly the quilt I'm making is coming together. As I planned, I was preparing to baste it and actually start quilting it today. As I was ironing it, my iron spit nasty rust water on it and I freaked out. I sprayed it with spray and wash and immediately threw it in the washer. BIG MISTAKE. It's ruined. The seams split and it's just coming undone. What the heck?? I'm still so shocked I can't even be mad yet. Thankfully I have extra fabric because I get to redo the whole thing. Awesome.

Holy Smokes. I would be uncontrollable with rage. I hate it when something like that happens. I'm mad for you.
ReplyDeleteHow frustrating. And I get mad when the homemade pie crust doesn't come together right. This would be why quilting is not good for me (though studies show sewing reduces blood pressure--it must depend on the person, right?) I hear you about the facebook thing--I'm normally pretty good about non-addiction, but after posting pics of the baby, I kept getting on to see if anyone wrote comments (yes, I'm a lame-o mom who thinks her baby is the cutest!) Working on getting my blog updted too...We are excited for when you come to Nebraska!
ReplyDelete