Happy 31st Birthday to my wonderful husband!
We've decided he can probably start counting backwards for another 5 years before anyone would ever question his age. So here's so a second 29th birthday!
Anyone who knows Ryan should not be surprised at all by the white tux.
I had to talk him out of it for the wedding.
I'm lucky this pretty girl introduced him to the church...
And for this handsome guy who was patient with Ryan for the few years it took him
to finally make the big decision to be baptized.
I will forever be grateful for his amazing (grand)parents who raised him
and made him the man he is today.
Ryan has had amazing friends over the years that he still stays in touch with to this day.
He was blessed with a second family from church who took him in after his parents passed.
They are amazing!
When he's not stressed with school, he has PLENTY of personality to go around.
Happy Birthday, Ryan! You don't look a day over 25. :)

.jpg)





.jpg)







.jpg)


Happy birthday! I can't believe i made some of those pictures :) That was a long time ago! Have a fun day.
ReplyDelete