Haha Jordan said, "That's got to be one of the cutest pictures of a dog I've ever seen!!"
Lol he sure is cute. Tucker just barks at the door while you're in the bathroom. Of course, the bathroom door only gets shut in the first place if someone is over. So it's probably been shut less than ten times, and he doesn't know what to do when it happens lol.
Lol, it's the same thing here except with my kids. We have a clear glass shower so if I ever shower while they are at awake and Nate is at work, I will leave my bathroom door open so I can hear if there is screaming or whatnot. As a result, I usually get a little audience that likes to just sit and wait for me until I'm done!
That's funny because when I go with my door wide open, Bud will sit at the door waiting, but he will absolutely refuse to look at me. It's like he's somewhat trying to be a gentleman by not looking. It's funny.
Haha Jordan said, "That's got to be one of the cutest pictures of a dog I've ever seen!!"
ReplyDeleteLol he sure is cute. Tucker just barks at the door while you're in the bathroom. Of course, the bathroom door only gets shut in the first place if someone is over. So it's probably been shut less than ten times, and he doesn't know what to do when it happens lol.
Lol, it's the same thing here except with my kids. We have a clear glass shower so if I ever shower while they are at awake and Nate is at work, I will leave my bathroom door open so I can hear if there is screaming or whatnot. As a result, I usually get a little audience that likes to just sit and wait for me until I'm done!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny because when I go with my door wide open, Bud will sit at the door waiting, but he will absolutely refuse to look at me. It's like he's somewhat trying to be a gentleman by not looking. It's funny.
ReplyDeleteKids will not be so respectful, he's preparing you for what's to come :)
ReplyDelete