Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Ryan's Christmas Present

I know, I know, you all want to see pictures from our trip.  But it's taking about 10 minutes to load them from my SD card to my computer so you get these pre-trip pictures instead for now.  (I know I said tonight is pizza and cuddling but apparently Ryan has some homework to do, boo).

And yes, Christmas was 4 months ago, but we finally got around to using what I got Ryan - a 1 hour horseback ride.  Let me tell you, this boy was in heaven! He had never been on a horse and I could see his nerves at first, but then he was grinning NON STOP.  His words once we got in the car? "I wanna go again! Let's go again!"  Sometimes I swear I married a child.  It's no wonder no one believes he's 30.








1 comment :