Ahhh, sigh of relief. We're home.
I love our apartment. And I love that we left it clean when we left. It's the BEST feeling to come home to.
And I love that Ryno was there waiting for us (thanks for dropping him off, Kate and Greg!). Not in love learning about the chewing Ryno did while we were gone. It looks like it might have to be the crate for this little guy if we're out of town.
But we're home. And I'm already back to work. But, I have the best husband ever who woke up with me at 6:30, even though class isn't until 9:30, and immediately started being productive. He took out Ryno, unpacked the suitcases, sorted the laundry (to be done by him later in the day - amazing husband, right?), laid out my bagel for breakfast, and mostly just made my life a whole lot easier. LOVE HIM.
We had a wonderful, wonderful trip. I don't think I ever mentioned this in the blog, but we were both a little (maybe very) nervous because some of the only times Ryan and I argue is when we're traveling. There is something about the stress of being in a foreign place and trying to decide what to do and how to do it that upsets us both and it can get ugly. But it didn't. We both went into this trip relaxed and with open minds and it was perfect! Pictures probably won't be up for awhile. I think tonight is going to be a pizza and cuddling night to just relax before the storm of life fully sets in again.
Ahhh Ryno.. Tucker's never chewed much - but he's made it count when he has.. BOTH of Jordan's scripture cases from Guatemala, my cell phone charger, and my laptop cord. Good one Tuck, good one.
ReplyDelete