We're not going to Alaska.
That's all I know.
Ryan got this email:
Ryan:
I am writing to inform you that Infinity Rehab is no longer able to offer the clinical internship for PT 801 at its Anchorage, AK location. Thus I need to schedule a time to meet with you to discuss your preferences for another assignment in an inpatient setting. It is not urgent for us to meet at once so I will suggest that we plan to meet during the week of February 13th.
Don’t stress about this…it will all work out! Dr. O
Not urgent? Don't stress? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I was planning on leaving my job for 3 months, I need to know if that's still the plan! AH, I'm SOOO bummed. I wanted best friend time. I wanted me and my little family in Alaska.
I wanted to blog about happy things in our life but this is apparently our most recent news.
LAME SAUCE.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need. (However, I have yet to find a way to get that song out of my head once it's there.)
ReplyDeleteI know it's easy for me to say this since I'm so far removed from the situation, but take control of what you can and let God have control over the rest.
Hahahaha that song came onto my ipod as I went for my run today!! Thanks for the insight, Sally. :)
Deletelame sauce? really? maybe you'll go somewhere that will lead you to the post school phase of life. You never know, but bummer!
ReplyDeleteAnd by lame sauce, you mean crazy sauce, right? ;)
ReplyDeletei'm sorry! that stinks. i hate when life throws you a curveball. . . i don't do well with it. especially if it is something i'm looking forward to. it will all work out!
ReplyDelete