"I'm coming home,
I'm coming home,
Tell the world I'm coming home"
Okay, well, that's song's about death but that's what came to my head as I was writing this.
But we really are coming home to Nebraska (next weekend for a wedding) and....
for Ryan's second clinical! YAY!
We'll be home for the holidays which is exactly what we wanted.
To clarify, here is what our 2012 is looking like:
Mid July: Ryan finishes with his coursework at Duke
End of July: We pack everything up and move it to Omaha where it will be stored.
End o' July - October: We fly to Alaska and live out of suitcases and rentals.
October - January: We return to Omaha for here's hoping a mild winter
January - April: Clinical #3 (California, AZ, or somewhere else out west)
April-May: Back to NC for a few wrap-up weeks
May: GRADUATION!!!
May and on... ???
Might as well make life an adventure while we're still young, right??
that's great! where will you be in Nebraska? Omaha I hope :)
ReplyDeleteThere is no place like Nebraska!
ReplyDeleteYay for coming back to Omaha!
ReplyDelete