Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Does anyone else every try to come up with really creative post titles and come up short? Yep, that's one of these times.  So I'll just say it how it is.  For Memorial Day weekend Ryan had 4 days off but unfortunately I had to work 3 of those days.  We were a little hesitant to go to the beach ON Memorial Day thinking it would be crazy, but it was not!  We went to Topsail Beach because it is one of the only ones we found that allowed puppies and we of course wanted our friends Ali, Daniel and Bauer to come with us! (Ryan has lovingly nicknamed him Bowzer - you know, from Mario - because he can't remember his name). 


Bauer was definitely in tune with his natural instinct to dig.

This was Bauer's first time in the ocean and he wasn't so sure what to make of it at first.
Then he felt a little wave and wanted NOTHING to do with it!

Doesn't Ryan look like he belongs on the beach?  
For not knowing how to swim, he loves to get out there and try to boogie board.

Bauer got awfully wiped out from the days events and decided to curl up on Ali's chair.  
And no, she's NOT constipated.  That's her "I-want-to-sit-in-my-chair-but-my-puppy-took-it" look.

And now, the aftermath of it all...  Ali took a slashing from Bauer after carrying him out of the water.  
Ryan, Ali, and Daniel somehow all got FRIED and I did not. 
Sunburns are seriously one of the WORST THINGS IN THE WORLD.
How could I not add a picture of these two cuties curled up in the backseat?    

No comments :

Post a Comment