Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Room Divided

I FINALLY got my craft stuff organized thanks to a little birthday money from Mom and Dad and a trip to the Home Depot.  I was shocked when all was said and done that I really don't have that much stuff!  And believe me, working at a craft store makes it very difficult to not fill those empty drawers and boxes.  Someday...

And I know it's stark white and boring.  That's a work in progress as well!
 For a brief moment in time my side of the room was as clean as Ryan's but not for long!


4 comments :

  1. I love your craft space! what kind of sewing machine do you have, and would you recommend it to a beginner? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me a craft space!! Yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that creativity is so messy. It really puts a damper on it. I want to come live where you live. It's snowing again here. Everyday for the last three days.

    ReplyDelete