Wowzers. Can I just tell you how much I love the blog Our Best Bites? They have not failed me yet. After browsing around today I decided to make both strawberry sauce and strawberry freezer jam with the 3lb of strawberries I bought the other day. Then for dinner I made the Southwest Pasta Salad.
UUUUH-MAZING.
The best part about the blog is its' pictures - it's jam packed with them!! I have become a visual learner in my old age and for someone new to cooking, it's perfect! They have a lot of useful posts on basics like Handy Substitutes, Stocking the Kitchen, and How-to's like Juicing Lemons and Limes, Cook Chicken Breasts, Make the Perfect Hard-Boiled Egg, and much more! And the recipes are seriously TO DIE FOR.
Seriously, check it out. You will NOT be disappointed!
sounds fabulous! Can't wait to try it! I love it when people share their favorite recipes, it makes me more likely to try it than if I see it in a cookbook. I'd love to hear any of your other faves.
ReplyDelete