Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Funny Husband

One great thing about this blog and facebook is that my silly husband never checks either one!  Nor his email.  Or texts.  Basically he hates communication unless it's convenient for him.  So I can pretty much say whatever I want and he won't know until someone else informs him!  I'm trying to convert him but it's a long process. :)  In the meantime I find it quite amusing that his classmates and friends tag me on facebook for photos they take of him, or quotes that he has said, or things that they want him to see.  I even get cc'd on emails to him because people know that I will check mine and then spread the word.

I think you can get quite the feel for his personality from the pictures, quotes, links, etc below:

It started off with this one from our friend Bryan
 Which I later found out was Photoshopped, but I wouldn't be shocked if
Ryan was holding hands with Barrett.  I've felt a bromance developing...

Oct. 8 from his classmate, Melina:
 "Hard at work...."

"No wait, morning nap time."

Or this one from Melina on Nov. 1:
"Ryan's classroom supplies. Who needs a pencil when you have WD-40 and a can opener!"

Quote posted by Erika, another classmate, "No one's stealing a fat kid." - Ryan Sweeney

Video from a longtime friend, Rachel:

Ryan's week-long clinical before Thanksgiving


A possible necessity (as recommended by his classmate, Michelle)
to survive one of Ryan's hated classes.
He survived last semester by sleeping through it.

But apparently, he just decided to nap BEFORE class today!

Isn't he just adorable?  Now you see why I love him so much.  He never fails to make me laugh!

Speaking of adorable and laughing, check out my SAWEEEET outfit as the new Merchandising Supervisor at work! 
Gotta love the sweater vest.  And you can't beat the khaki color.  HOLLA!

 And if you have not seen enough for one day, here are a few throwback photos of Ryan
(circa 2003-2004) that Rachel posted.  And yes, that is Pauly Shore.
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment