Seriously. I. HATE. IT. Everything about it. I'm sure it will get easier with time, but for now, Ryan does not like to be around me as I'm figuring out what to make, then what to buy and then having time to make it after I get home from work. Especially if you try to factor in eating on a budget and healthy. YUCK YUCK YUCK. I know I have to suck it up because I'll be doing for the next... well, pretty much forever... but for now I will continue to complain! So if anyone has any easy recipes or tips, please save my sanity. Muchas gracias.
Pages
Saturday, January 22, 2011
I get grumpy every time I...
Seriously. I. HATE. IT. Everything about it. I'm sure it will get easier with time, but for now, Ryan does not like to be around me as I'm figuring out what to make, then what to buy and then having time to make it after I get home from work. Especially if you try to factor in eating on a budget and healthy. YUCK YUCK YUCK. I know I have to suck it up because I'll be doing for the next... well, pretty much forever... but for now I will continue to complain! So if anyone has any easy recipes or tips, please save my sanity. Muchas gracias.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

http://twopeasandtheirpod.com/
ReplyDeleteIts my friend's food blog.