- 6:00/6:30 a.m. Wake up
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Class
- 5:30-6:30/7:00ish Dinner (and our only time together)
- 7:00ish-11:00ish Read
- 11:00ish/Midnightish Bed
- Sewed another skirt
- Bought fabric and supplies for another skirt and a dress
- Had a job interview
- Worked out A LOT
- Got sick because I worked out so much
- Planned the meals for the week
- Went grocery shopping
- Baked cookies
- Watched tutorials for Adobe InDesign so I can start making our wedding album
- And laid out by the pool.
On a lighter note, I've officially begun searching the internet. Minus facebook, email, and chatting online, I've never been one to just play around on the internet for hours. But with all my spare time, I've found myself wasting away hours just looking at beautiful things from places such as these:
http://vol25.typepad.com/vol25/
http://ohsobeautifulpaper.com/
http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/
http://divine-domesticity.blogspot.com/
http://smittenkitchen.com/
http://www.desiretoinspire.net/
http://greenweddingshoes.com/
Also, I want a puppy. And sometimes a baby. But we'll wait on both. :)
Do NOT GET A DOG!! A baby wouldn't be so bad but just expect to be a single parent through it all. He'll adjust, it just takes some getting used to. It's only three years of suckdom, I had 5 and 4 kids, you'll do great!
ReplyDeleteAdjusting is always a challenge, but it sounds like you guys are holding up well.
ReplyDeleteYou should check out this blog when you're bored.
http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/
Oh, and sporcle.com is a great time suck. It's chucked full of trivia quizzes. Some require more brain power than others (naming all the state capitals in X minutes vs. fill in the blanks for the song "Yesterday"), but there are a lot of fun ones.