What does 334 mean, you say? That's the number of facebook friends I've deleted in the past few days! I went from 681 to 347. Pretty darn impressive, hey? Maybe I got a little carried away, but I just didn't see the point in having "friends" that I haven't talked to in years and probably won't ever again! I'm still not as strict as Ryan with his only 61 total friends - I'll never get down to that few.
But, it's refreshing, maybe you should give it a try!
(And thanks to Bri for finding me the easy way to remove friends in mass numbers!)
Oh yeah, and we've been married 34 days (and only been apart for about 5 hours of that!) How lucky are we?
But, it's refreshing, maybe you should give it a try!
(And thanks to Bri for finding me the easy way to remove friends in mass numbers!)
Oh yeah, and we've been married 34 days (and only been apart for about 5 hours of that!) How lucky are we?
Look it's me!
ReplyDeleteI don't even have that many facebook friends.
Whew! I'm glad I made the cut! ;) Even if we don't talk much, I love seeing what you're up to cute girl! I'm excited for your new life out there, how fun. You're gonna be so awesome--oh wait, that's because you already are.
ReplyDeletehaha i'm glad we are still friends! I did that a while ago although i think i "only" got rid of 200 and something and am now at 300 something but I really need to go through and do it again! I don't need 300+ friends when I talk to less than 50 of those people EVER!
ReplyDelete