Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Joys in My Life

Let's start this new blog off on a positive note with the recent things in my life that keep me sane and happy! (Some of the words are links to websites, be sure to check them out!)

:: Photography Websites ::
:: Free Online Music ::
  • Pandora (Try the Glee Cast or Michael Buble Stations - AMAZING!)
  • Lala
:: Your Blogs ::

:: The Hope of Hobbies ::
:: Online Shopping ::

:: Moisture ::
:: Hair cuts ::

:: New Construction ::
  • I just love watching the progress of a building being built from start to finish. What a sense of completion and satisfaction!
::Boots, scarves and my blue coat ::

:: Wedding websites ::
:: Preach my Gospel ::

:: Instant Communication ::

:: 9 a.m. Church ::

:: Shoulder Rubs ::

:: Good Causes ::
:: Personalized Ringtones ::

:: Babies ::

:: Mint.com ::
  • You can combine all your banking, credit card, loan, and investment websites all in one place, it's marvelous!
:: My Family ::

Lastly, and I think we can all agree...

:: Sunshine ::


2 comments :

  1. Should I be offended that I was eliminated from the "blogging buddies" list. I think so, you obviously don't like my comments about your sappy life.

    ReplyDelete