Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dresses

I'm definitely avoiding homework with how much I've been blogging lately. I'm not under pressure yet, so I can't bring myself to do it.

Onto the subject of this blog - DRESSES! I LOVE them. I would wear one every single day if I could. I watched both Hairspray and Grease lately and what fun times to grow up with those full flowing skirts. Man, that would have been the best. During class today (I fully admit I do not pay attention at all) I went through Vogue, McCalls, Butterick, and Simplicity patterns and was surprised to find so many that are so flattering and fun. I want to sew so many of them. And the nice thing is, you can add a few inches to the length to guarantee it's long enough. Boy, I sure want to learn to sew! Here's a few (or a lot) of my favorites!








2 comments :

  1. I'm making the project runway green one for my friend's bridesmaid dresses, you want me to make you copy of your size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN FUN FUN! I lOVe dresses too. . .SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete