Happy Easter from the four blonde Sweeneys to you!
We broke the rules and wore white and seersucker before Memorial Day.
Take that, fashion. We look dang good.
Ryno was getting jealous that Landon was getting all the attention.
There was no way I could resist getting Landon this twinner outfit despite it not even being on sale and him possibly only wearing it once. It was totally worth every penny of the $24.99 plus tax.
I love this little kiddo so much and am incredibly grateful that I get to stay home with him all day!
But this Easter I am most grateful for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and knowing that my little family is eternal. But just as importantly, that our WHOLE family is eternal. I was never able to meet Ryan's parents and I very much look forward to the day that our whole family can be resurrected and reunited. We wanted to go visit their graves yesterday, but the rain stopped us. Another day though!
We did go to Lincoln and have lunch with my big crazy family but unfortunately we suck at taking pictures with them. They all love Landon so much! I'm happy that despite being grand baby #18, he is not forgotten about. But how could you not love that blonde hair and pirate eye?






No comments :
Post a Comment