Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Christmas Cards (for cheap!)




I've been toying around with the idea for the past few months of creating a few Christmas (or Holiday) Card templates and selling them at very reasonable prices for all of us that are poor (and cheap) out there.  I am also available for custom cards, as well! I can (attempt to) recreate any pricier cards you see on websites like Shutterfly or Snapfish.  I still consider myself a beginning designer, so I'm keeping my prices low (for now). Watch out for when I become famous! :)

          • IF I have the time to create stock templates I will charge $10 and sell you the digital copy (jpg and/or pdf) of your file.
          • Custom cards will be $25 for single-sided and $40 for double-sided (with digital copy of file).


And the best part? I had a friend recommend a website called "Overnight Prints" for printing and it is so inexpensive!
I've seen two of my products printed through this website and everyone has been very happy with the quality! It's only $4.15 for 25 single-sided 4"x6" Value Postcards which are the same quality they ordered. Double-sided only goes up to $5.35 and 100 double-sided is only $13.85 (plus shipping).  If you want to upgrade to a larger 5"x7" card, the price doubles but it's still only $26.95 for 100 cards.

You really can't beat that if you're looking for an inexpensive way to send Christmas Cards! Too bad stamps are so stinkin' expensive now.  BUT, the digital copy can always be emailed out if stamps aren't in your budget.

Please message or email me if you are interested and let's chat!
caitlin.b.sweeney AT gmail DOT com

Here are my most recent projects and they are definitely some of my favorites so far!

No comments :

Post a Comment