Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pictures of the pup

I know, I know. You all want updates on Ryan's interview and our day to day life, but I'm currently still in bed with my cute husband sleeping on his hand like children do when they pretend and my puppy at our feet, hoping we'll get up and let him play soon. So while I lay here and enjoy this moment, I'll let you enjoy some adorable puppy pics. Because its been awhile.

This is Boo, the slightly miniature version of Ryno. 

Post bath.  Pre haircut.

Hoping Dad will save him from the scary trimmers.

Velcro.

Giving Ryan "the paw of love"

ALWAYS on my fabric.  ALWAYS.

Cuddling up with me while Ryan was away.

Waiting to come inside after playing with his friends. He's the BEST.

Something scared him really badly while I was in the shower and he would not come out from under the chair.

"Oh, you want to dry your dishes here? Too bad."

Totally normal.

1 comment :