Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas

Do you know what's difficult? Narrowing down our family and friends to just 100 Christmas Cards.  Especially since we keep moving and meeting new people.  So, apologies to those of you who didn't make the cut.  We still love you!  Happy Holidays!!

 



4 comments :

  1. That is totally adorable and original. LOVE it. Thanks for the virtual card. I feel like it still counts as a real card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! That is so cute. Love the idea. How did you make it? Loved the update and love reading your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome template! Love it almost as much as I love the person who made it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin, this is so cute and creative! great pic choices too! I have hit about 75 with our Christmas list--which gets to be $$. My mom sends out almost 300, and I refuse to let it get to that point when I'm older :)
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete