Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Here we go again!

Today is what now... Tuesday?

Guess what Thursday is.
Ryan's last day of work here in Arizona!

Can you believe it? I can't.  Where did the past three months go?  I feel like we just drove across the country and now it's time to pack it back up and do it again.  It's time to test our Tetris skills to see if we can fit everything back in the Jeep.  Wish us luck!

And of course, everyone here is reminding us that we're leaving at the wrong time.  It's just finally starting to cool off.  And by cool off it's still highs in the 90's.  BUT, I will say it is much more bearable and the mornings are beautiful.  Will I miss this place?  Probably not.  Sad to say, but we didn't really connect with anyone here or fall in love with the area.  More than anything, it has been a wonderful vacation for me - a time to develop my sewing, crafting, and cooking skills as I've enjoyed being a stay-at-home wife.  But all good things must come to an end. 

Adios, Arizona!!

2 comments :

  1. That did go fast! I'm sad that you didn't like it there though >:0/...I guess it's not for everyone. I trade places with you any day of the week though. I might be a little bias though ;0) Gook luck with packing up and traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to move to Arizona. Kevin doesn't like the heat, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete