Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My FINAL advent calendar

Okay,  I know you are all sick of seeing this, but this took hours and hours of my life so I want to show more pictures to brag, okay? Feel free to indulge me with comments of admiration and jealousy. ;)

Yes, the background is a little wild for most people, but I love it.  A lot.  And I love each of the little ornaments.  They make me happy.  I actually redid a few because they turned out ugly and if I'm keeping this forever, I want it to be perfect!  I kind of want to keep it up year round.  Alas, it is already tucked away.  See you in December 2012! Unless the world ends before then.  DUN DUN DUUUUUUN....


You can see my other progress post here.

I originally started making the tree to look like the one my family had growing up, but then I got more inspiration from where else these days, but pinterest.  This tree and this tree is what I was going for.

2 comments :

  1. Did you have to wear heels so you could reach it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. This is a comment of admiration. That would have taken a whole year for me to do. And all of those different thread colors. I don't care what I am sewing I always use white because I am to lazy to switch it.

    Umm. Do I want those pictures of youth conference? I was talking to Jill Herrick last week and she said she just found a bunch of pictures too and wished she could go back.

    jes0ng@yahoo.com

    Oh and by the way. That old window pane was given to me from someone that lived in the south. Sorry I can't be of more help.

    ReplyDelete