Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

More of Whitney and Dave's Visit!

It was SO nice having Whitney and Dave visit. As much as we wanted to show them around town, it was wonderful to just have them in our home and relax.  I bet they enjoyed it too, because they got our bed while we slept on the couch. :) The one thing we did have planned was to take the pictures of P as you saw and to go to Bennett Place.  Bennett Place is a Civil War site just down the road from us.  Even after going I'm still not exactly sure what it is.  I know some sort of treaty was signed on Bennett's farm but that's about it.  We didn't really take the time to learn while we were there, we just observed the "re-enactments."   These people take it so seriously, how can you not just watch and enjoy?


 Penelope was glad to get some attention. Ryno was taking most of it!
 Happy Confederate Family

Our first family photo

 Whit made Dave some VERY delicious red velvet cupcakes.
 All smiles now...


I'm excited to play with Whit and Dave again! It's amazing how close but so far four hours away is.  

No comments :

Post a Comment