I don't like eating.
This isn't my confession that I'm anorexic or bulimic or anything, I have just recently realized that I am not at all a food person. I eat because I have to, not because I enjoy it. During meals I find myself getting bored of going through the motion of putting the food into my mouth. Now you may be thinking that I'm just a bad cook, but I'm really not. Ryan loves my food. And I enjoy it. For about five bites and then I'm just bored and I don't want to eat anymore. It is also a money saver because I don't require Ryan to take me to all sorts of fancy restaurants. I can't tell the difference between Applebee's and... See, I don't even know a fancy restaurant.
But if it is anything gummy, salt and vinegar potato chips or Tostito's with a hint of lime, I am ALL OVER IT. Who needs to be healthy, right? I think I should just start eating only what I want when I want it!
Weirdo. I would eat at a restaurant for every meal if it wouldn't kill me. I love food too much.
ReplyDeleteConfession: I'm a foodie. My culinary tastes are way beyond my budget. :) But I still love it!! I'll take you on a date but not to a fancy restaurant where you eat five bites. ;)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. Martha's family are foodies and I appreciate that they feed me good food, but I eat to stay alive, not as a hobby.
ReplyDeleteYou were always a picky eater...I, however love food!
ReplyDelete