Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fall is here?

If anyone has walked into a retail store in the past month or so I'm sure you noticed that summer is OVER! It is no different at A.C. Moore.  They've already brought out Back-To-School, Fall, and even Christmas (Christmas in July isn't even here yet!!).

 I haven't worked at A.C. Moore for over a month now but our florist and my beloved friend was in a car accident and has been out of work for the past few weeks.  With the new fall floral items they need to be put to good use so they called me up to make arrangements this week. I love it, I really do.  I never ever had any interest in floral but it's creative so of course I enjoy it.

I don't know the names of the flowers or anything technical but it's so much fun to combine the different colors and textures into something beautiful!  With fall's three-color palette it gets tricky to make things look unique but that's part of the challenge right?

I'm hoping now that I'm not a manager I'll get to do enjoyable things like this more often.

No comments :

Post a Comment