Somehow my life is crazy busy again. Okay, so maybe that is false. Or maybe just a slight exaggeration. I still have time to spend relaxing with Ryan, but those few short hours each day when I'm not with him or at work are crazy busy. My most recent projects have involved designing my super good friend Pearl's graduation announcement (for her THIRD degree - she ROCKS!) and adjusting to my new secretarial duties, which have turned into revamping a lot of our organization!
But here is how Pearl's announcement turned out. She wanted a two-sided postcard, so voila! I love it!!

LOVE it, seriously! You're creativity leaves me in awe my friend...
ReplyDeleteI thought you were going to say you are working on a fun project for my baby...maybe that will come later. ;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks so much for your help yesterday!
Awe - you do the best job!!
ReplyDeleteIf I go back to school will you do a grad announcement for me too?
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun, man oh man that Pearl is something else!
ReplyDelete