Once a year, just when you start getting excited that the trees are blooming, the pollen hits, too. It is unavoidable and just plain awful here. See this dusting? It's actually bright yellow and finds its way onto absolutely everything. Ryan said as he was driving home on his motorcycle last night that it actually looked like snowfall. And allergies? Even if you've never had them before, they have no mercy in North Carolina. I think almost everyone gets them. Just yesterday I got out of my car and in the short walk to the front doors of the mall, the pollen got in my eyes and under my contacts to the point where I could barely open them. I walked into the mall, tears streaming down my face. People were staring and I just booked it to the bathroom to rinse out my contacts over and over. The upside? I think it should be over in a week. I think/hope.



This pollen is ridiculous! I've never seen anything like it. I hope it goes away soon. Steven has been having issues with his contacts too. I'm sorry for you guys, but I am SO thankful I don't wear contacts.
ReplyDeleteHa! Try two months, love.
ReplyDelete