Today is the first Saturday in a loooong time that we have had no definite plans. It has been spectacular (and it's only 1:00 p.m.). I was super duper lame last night and made Ryan go to bed with me at 10:00 p.m. because I just couldn't function anymore. I am exhausted ALL THE TIME now. Stupid full time job. What happened to being 19 years old and living off of 5 hours of sleep a night? Ugh, I can't believe I'm almost 25!
Back to today... months ago I bought these prints from one of my favorite Etsy shops - Vol25. But I spent forever deciding how I wanted them hung. Then I found these shelves that I love but became too lazy to actually hang them. On our Saturday home we finally buckled down and did it. I LOVE THEM!
The mobile homes are so perfect for Ryan and I because we've both always been a bit nomadic and we still don't know when we'll settle down. The messages are great reminders for all of us:
Remember happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
Wherever we are together, that is home.
The journey not the arrival matters.
Due to Puppy's incredible patience with us all morning, I took him on a long, gorgeous walk through the forest and I couldn't resist bringing my camera.
I think this sitting picture of Ryno might be my favorite of all time. He has started going into a pointer pose (far right) when he sees a "threat." This danger was 4 adults and a grown dog. He's turning into a bit of a pansy lately, the silly thing!

Oh what a lovely day it has been and it's not even half over. We still have the rest of the Huskers game to watch, the Duke Basketball game to attempt (we're going to try to walk up to the game), a cheap dinner (thank you, Groupon) and the Stanford vs. Oregon football game. I definitely need more days like this.




Like the pics, Cake! I think they're a little high, though, I'd lower it.
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the wall! I love how some of the frames are on the shelves and the one is perfectly placed on the wall. :) I want to get shelves for our place!!
ReplyDelete