Last night I discovered a miracle - Photoshop Actions! I am constantly amazed at how much of photography is in the editing. After finding and downloading all these free actions, it is just one click and voila - the picture completely transforms! A big thanks to the people who took the time to do all this so I don't have to. One day I might eventually figure out all the inner workings of Photoshop, but until then, I'm loving this!
Did you ever think we wouldn't want to see this many pictures of you? ;) I hate overly photoshopped pictures!
ReplyDeleteHahaha how did you find that many ways to change the picture? And how long did it take?
ReplyDeleteThat was a whole lot a Caitlin. Jeff hates that I have a whole book devoted to bridal pictures. And there is only one, yes only one, of him by himself. He cherishes that picture. So you should do a bunch of Ryan just to make him feel like grooms are somewhat important. (Although we know that they really aren't).
ReplyDeleteLove yourself much? :)
ReplyDeleteYou sure got a lot of action here, Caitlin! Leave some for Ryan! ;)
ReplyDelete